Thursday 24 August 2006

The struggles of life (and a prayer)


Verse 1:

When all around is fading

And nothing seems to last

When each day is filled with sorrow

Still I know with all my heart







  
He's got the whole world in His hands
He's got the whole world in His hands
I'll fear no evil
For You are with me
Strong to deliver
Mighty to save
He's got the whole world in His hands






Verse 2:
When I walk though fire

I will not be burned

When the waves come crashing round me

Still I know with all my heart

______________________________

Sometimes it just seem as if though the whole world is against you....

When people around you sabotage you

when people you thought to be friends backstab you..

But as this song goes , it's tells us that above all God is in control


Lord, Help me to depend on You more

Grant me your peace and let me be an instrument of your peace..

______________________

I was .... this close to being expelled from school today... sighz...

Shue got quite angry with me today
Wanted to make me see Dr Ong( which would probally mean O.o)

Thank God that He sortta intervened(Dr Ong was in a meeting)

........................
Lord be my guide
Help me to reflect Your light , not mischief or inappropiate behavior..

_______
Acad

The Prelim Studying is fatiguing .... having a headache now... after studying SS for 1 hour =(

Lord grant me Your strength and wisdom

Anyway I got my Physics test results back

I took the second( supposedly harder) paper as i was away for haven during the test week

I didnt even study for it at all

Test score(29/30)
Highest in class

Thank You Lord for the talents you give me
Bless me to be able to do well for Your glory
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment