Sunday 6 August 2006

My Anchor Refuge and Haven

Haven was finally over and it was a Great success. Looks like this would be the last performance as an alto for the choir ... .. its been fun being an alto ASL ( tho ever since the girls came in Theodora been doing almost everything).

Jon Si been using more and more vulgarities these few days.. and further more, not behaving in a manner worthy of Christ..(tho i am NOT Perfect either). He sort of lost his temper with Leon Heng and Joel during the performance ...( he made up with Joel but Not Leon... ) anyway I felt quite sad esp. when he refused to accept Leons apology later... it sorts of pains me to see him worsen to that state...( further more I cant even talk to him properly nowadays and he also influencing Joel ...) The Only thing i can do now is to pray for him......

Its back to studying and Homework now I guess since Haven is over... sianz...

No comments:

Post a Comment