Thursday 10 August 2006

Reflections

On Tuesday we had the NDP school celebs cum UYO Awards presentation
Got my Gold Award yay
anyway something funny was the the Ranks were all screwed up
1. Most of us were named as sgt on the booklet( and named that way)
2. I was read out as SSG(actual rank) even tho my name on the list was sgt =)
3. Sebastian Yap was read out/written as Sgt(???) even tho he was Lcp


we Came in 1/2 hour late because of the Colors Uncasing Ceremony....
Quote(Mr Keith Tan with a bulldog expression on his face)
If you come later than 7:00 you wont receive your Award

we came in at 7:30 and still got our award =P however Mr Tan still had that Bulldog expression still looked very angry and scolded us for fidgeting

Quote(Mr Jonathan Ng with a bloody expression on his face)
...ALL THE BLOODY CEREMONIES...
DONT INDULGE YOUR OFFICER
THE BB CAPTAIN GOT HUMILIATED

Anyway Apparently he got a fat load of SCOLDING from Mr. Tan( ouch) and he converted the Fat to Blood and spilt in on us(in the form of a bloody scolding)

No Offence to the teachers... i mean that what I saw... anyway and i have nothing against the teachers(if you feel insulted drop a tag and i will remove it promptly)

_____________
Rod Worship prep

I somehow had something against 1 of the songs Tim chose ( Hear our Praises) ... due to my own personal reasons
so I wanted to change it to another song (Your Grace is Enough)
...nobody knew the song
Arguement>>>>
finally we decided to use Everything that has breathe

anyway i througly Annoyed wesley later By playing the Guitar while he was trying to study , so ... sighz.. better apologise to him the next time i see him

anyway my guitar playing is still not good enough ... ... dunno whether I should play for ROD ...
____
Head Knowledge
Worship (through music) is for God.. not for ourselves

Heart
Worship is for?
____
Change my heart Oh LORD

I had to miss Haven company celeb Because of the worship pract (sighz)

1. Lost an opportunity to meet up with the Choir ppl(I havnt been spending enough time with them since i missed the Hol rehersals because of Khon Kaen Mission Trip)a
2. Missed the screening of Haven

Probally why my heart wasnt really focused during the practice
Tim look rather confused also... Probally because most of us were not following him

_____________
National DAY

woke uP late and Started playing Comp
Dunno why I cant get my self to study(sianz)
in the end i did some of my Bio TYS

i watched the parade segment of the parade trying to spot mistakes in the drill(lol)
anyway I saw the Commander sword swayed and slip a little once when he was saluting

didnt bother to look at the show segment(all very cliche)

___________________
i'll have more to write after the ROD Parade... 3 1/2 years in BB.. well..

No comments:

Post a Comment