Tuesday 1 August 2006

New Blog

Decided to Give my blog a new do over , considering i havnt posted for nearly 2 months

Anyway a whole bunch of my stuff got stolen 2 weeks ago on saterday so my 3g Phone(which i bought the day b4) iPod all gone... kind of sad...

The next week(last sat) we had hike... we kinda got lost a few times , and to "make up" for it, we took a ridculus shortcut through AYE Normanton park bypassing 2+bashings ( under my advice)... The Hike definately more slack than what my hike in Sec 1 was like.. at the end of the Hike the sec1 s said they enjoyed themselves ...(compared to me dying of tireness in sec 1)

he HIke route started from the Telok blangah region(Mount FAber) as a result during the hike we met some ppl from my church( GMC)

we sung all manners of riddculus cheers from Grace Kwee Hymns to Barney Songs, which was probally the reason why the sec 1s enjoyed them self

Haven this friday ..finally it will be Over.. but i daresay I'll miss the Choir ppl esp. Rodney Han An , Shaun , Jon Si , Martin, Mervyn , Zi chuan, Reno & Leon... Jon Si seems to be quite Pissed with me this few days... which is kinda sad , since I normally get along pretty well with him


I got A Gold Award For BB , and Mark Lui eems quite pissed about that...(he got silver) ... Anyway i got kinda annooyed with him today and taunted him about that... and he was was super MAD... on reflection I should have at least remember that this award is not my doing , it is because of God grace that I could get it ( I evaded at least 6 demerits this year). Irfan was supposed to get Gold also but because of an incident when he played a prank on a classmate and was caned for "Stealing", it was withdrawn from him.

I'm Not going to be sucidal as to say how I feel about the school disipline system now(the teachers monitor our Blogs), but I will state facts(nothing wrong with that):

1. Yugaraj and another person got Caned for eating in an MRT(the SMRT ppl Complained)
They were Sec 1
They had to make an apology to the school
Quote (Yugaraj): I thank Dr Ong for giving me a chance and not expelling us

Expullsion/Canning for Eating in an MRT?
Quote( SMRT sticker):No Food and Drink, FINE $500

2.Irfan, Marcus and Cereal Bars
***THE LINES BELOW HAVE BEEN CENSORED(Rated NTA"No Teachers Allowed)***
( msn me for the contents)
3. The Sebastian Case
***THE LINES BELOW HAVE BEEN CENSORED(Rated NTA"No Teachers Allowed)***
( msn me for the contents)
4.Yuan Kai and the Nose Bleed
***THE LINES BELOW HAVE BEEN CENSORED(Rated NTA"No Teachers Allowed)***
( msn me for the contents)

No comments:

Post a Comment