Friday 17 May 2013

The Lines

between sin and morality

between fear and love

between hope and despair

between truth and lies

between aspirations and obligations

between conviction and apathy

between reality and delusion

between friendship and romance…

The lines are blurring and blending and feathering, that our bruised, battered, seared conscience can no longer differentiate between the 2.


I did tell you that if you’re not interested in it you could pull out…

But I am… just had so many things on my mind that I pushed this to the far back of my mine…

If you go to grad school…


do you know any pretty girls in school?

why would you ask that question???

go get a proper job, stop wasting your time and money


This is the correlation, of salvation and love…

No comments:

Post a Comment