Tuesday 7 May 2013

Autobiographical memory

I guess part of the reason why I still maintain this blog after so many years(most of my peers stopped blogging a long time ago) is because I want to be able to capture the emotions and re-experience whatever's I've been through in my life. Episodic memory tends to fade off into obscurity leaving only the semantic information behind, an empty shell.


Meeting up with the AC BB ppl in NUS last Saturday was a blessing in a sense. For our Bible fellowship, we did the same exercise I made my juniors do during CF FOC last year - share our testimony. Ding’s sharing was really encouraging, and I guess it was great being together with the guys after so long.


I headed down to Jurong Point yesterday due to a need to stock up on my groceries as well as a craving for KFC. Along the way it decided to rain cats and dogs, so I decide to head down to Coffee Bean to finish up what was left of my Cognitive Psychology re-revision 2.

Hazelnut Ice blended drink, table with power; Good to go. Then…


ความรู้สึกแปลกๆ

I’m tripping on words, you got my head spinning…

… I dunno why I’m letting it affect me so much, I was practically trembling and trying really hard to act normal… Dunno why this kind of situations keep happening to me even when I don’t intentionally go out to look for it.

I keep asking myself why I’m feeling this way when I have absolutely no reason to. Its like I’ve regressed to some secondary sch kid with unstable emotional capacities. Or maybe its a manifestation of neurotic anxiety… I dunno.

Thankfully this time I managed to compose myself; Keep calm and study on… Managed to finish up 2 chapters and at the same time gave help along the way as requested.

I wonder if you can read what I’m trying so hard to repress and hide…


Anyway I guess. Have my thai paper in 2 hours, and I dunno what or how to study for it. Going to just go in, whack it and hope I pass.

As long as you are clear about it…

But I’m not, and that’s the problem...

No comments:

Post a Comment