Monday 4 February 2013

Radiance

The eyes of the LORD are toward the righteous and his ears toward their cry. (Ps 34: 15)


Those who look to him are radiant, and their faces shall never be ashamed. (Ps 34:5)




It’s only in the time of tribulation and trial that we learn to grow ever closer to God.




God is light, and in Him is no darkness at all. (1 John 1:5)


Jesus said: “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” (John 8:12)


You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden (Matt 5:14)




It’s been a stressful 2 days fighting out everything. It’s was also a strange afternoon of swirling emotional entropy & suppression. I hope my heart is set on the right thing though. And I want to trust that God will bring me through this, and whatever else happens along the way, that His will be done…

No comments:

Post a Comment