Saturday 8 September 2012

Friendships and more...

I starred an email a friend sent to me more than a year ago. it was a reminder to me…




“ I never knew what your intentions were; all I knew was that I felt uncomfortable…”


“but, emil, you have to learn where to draw the line between treating a friend as a good friend and treating a friend as more than a good friend“




My response:


”I've always thought of you as a friend all along... And when people started saying things about us, I was rather confused... On one hand I really treasured the friendship we had... And I didn't want to screw it up because of what other people tell me...“




I look at it then and now. Maybe history is repeating itself, 2, 3, times :(


I really hope not though :(



But I dunno why I never ever get a chance to trash talk things out to draw boundaries…


it always progresses to a point of no return…

No comments:

Post a Comment