Friday 7 September 2012

chasing the blues away

It’s the second time in a week, that I felt such waves of negative emotions overwhelm me, to the point of tears.




It’s never just about one issue. Somehow it just seems like I’m spending a lot of my time alone… even a church friend who bumped into me in school a few times seems to point it out.


-


Sometimes the way you treat me, I dunno why I still bother considering you a friend…


I know I said and did stuff last time which you weren’t comfortable with, but you don’t need to do that to me you know…


Whatever happened in the past is over. I did my best to get over it…


I want to pretend whatever I said and did never happened… but you’re not making it any easier for me…




After everything, it seems like the best thing to do, with no lunch, and not much appetite, was to go back to the music room in hall to bang out all my frustrations on the piano. Somehow that always seem to work for me…




And finally, CF Thurs SS CG… I contemplated switching to another day in lieu of hall commitments, but I’m still not sure. Seeing/catching up with a friend I haven’t spoken/texted since last semester was really uplifting. Even if you didn’t realise it, I really appreciate your friendship… it helped me get through my last semester somehow…




God, give me emotional strength to get through this semester, and wisdom to make the right choices and decisions…

No comments:

Post a Comment