Monday 18 May 2009

MDC

I wish somehow
that I didn’t have to put up some people all the time
-
somehow they say its a half-half fault thing
-
but seriously... i wonder who’s ‘tone’ sounds more disgusting
-
talking about a subject you know nuts about
and acting like you know everything about it
-
somehow that really disgusts me
-
fibreglass guitar indeed
one of the primary reasons why I,(and many others) thoroughly dislike ovation guitars
-
Acoustic wood tone... with the bright sparkles and mellow sweetness... the depth and warmth
Can never be better than a synthetic piece of rubbish, no matter how expensive it may be
-
Ovation may have projection and clarity, with quite a decent pickup system, but sacrifices tone and depth to achieve it...
-
don’t desecrate the subject of acoustic guitars... if you really know absolutely nothing about it


somehow, it’s tiring lah
playing all these secular songs for no apparent incentive... sacrificing valued break time
I might as well have joined MDC by the looks of things...
-
I wish I could have taken a day off today and joined the rest...
sigh...
-

No comments:

Post a Comment