Wednesday 22 April 2009

Paranoia

sometimes it seems that way
after what happened with regard to last year
-
maybe I’m rather insecure... I’m scared that history repeats itself yet again...
-
yet everything is a matter of perception


one of my OETI buddies was sharing to me about his antics in liking a person
-
“then they found out and told everyone”
“lan lan she find out and started avoiding me like siao”
-
haha, at least i didn’t get it that bad... even though i was getting swanned left right centre 1-2 years ago,
but at least we remained friends haha
-


yeah, I was a bit freaked out by the facebook incident... but yeah
-
most people tell me to just laugh it off
since it’s really nothing
-
haha


yeah and I’m getting rather well...
seems like paranoia when i can mistake J low’s pic to be someone else
stupid lah, dunno why all the NSF’s with the same haircut look the same
-
anyway today... a certain C HQ was trying so hard to get me into trouble
but he’s fighting a losing battle either way
-
1. The PC doesn’t want to go through all the paper work and everything.
-
2. The way C HQ pushes forward his argument will definitely annoy the PC... He’s not doing it right... I was simply trying to keep quiet ... needless to say who will get a better impression...
-
3. The PC has a way better impression of me than C HQ, while I try to keep a positive attitude most of the time, C HQ normally complains...
-
4. While C HQ might be able to get the support of some of the platoon mates, I also can get my own support from some of the others, including Luqman and some of the other malays,,,
-
5. The PC knows that if he does do an investigation... and I get implicated... I’ll most likely push it up to the CI...

-
essentially, the benefits of being a pseudo white-horse is showing through...
-
...take that, ya stinkin b*stard...
-

No comments:

Post a Comment