Monday 20 April 2009

The Endweek

as my thoughts think back upon the past few days
-
I guess most of what I would be thinking of would be in the previous post... password protected eitherway
-


first thing to say:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PETRINA CHENG!!!!
-
Haha, anyway I hope you liked the card and present if you’re reading this hehe
-

anyway as wondering... as Marc and everyone says, even what i believe in
is that when God closes doors he normally opens other at the same time
-
perhaps, involvement in Kevin’s vision of the GMC youth band might be a way God could use me
-
since I already felt convicted, that God was calling me to 2 ministries... that of outreach and worship
-
but somehow wondering where would hearing resounding choruses of the songs we wrote in songs4him.wordpress.com in events such as Loudfest and FOP lead to...
-
even as sometimes, I have my reservations of such events, sometimes I feel they tend to elevate human emotions above God
-
but I guess , if it is an opportunity to bless people with the testimony of the songs we wrote...
I might as well give it a shot...
pray more about it i guess...

anyway after that meeting which left me late to join the BB gang for lunch/shopping?
-
and somehow... I dunno, I get really irritated with some people sometimes
like i see a trend... liking to sticky yourself to people I’m closer or ’seem closer’ to...
and after that try to chase me away
-
sigh, I wonder why I try to be so nice to you when I can...
I should have just followed advice and leave you alone then...
-
somehow past apologies seem so hollow
when you still do the same to me all the time after everything is over...
-

haha its quite stupid
the way some people think...
-
esp. the idiot who messed with my facebook status... ...
-
anyway that statement was true...
but not exactly in the way that people will interpret...
haha...
-
after all, I do love all my close friends
=p haha

No comments:

Post a Comment