Wednesday 10 November 2010

Days beyond the 1 yr 10mths

its almost time before I end this season of my life, couple 2-3 more months
-
while most have already done it and collected back the legendary pink ICs
-
but either way... perhaps at this juncture, I’ve come to realise something
-


I’ve learnt more to be alone these few months...
partly because I’m not willing to open up to most of my church friends,
-
partly because most the the closer guy friends i have in SG seem like robots, devoid of any emotional capacity,
consistently in pursuit of ‘rationality’
(while I know yes they have feelings, but I guess its a sad guy mentality that one needs to hide his emotions)
-
partly because all the people I trust and confide in are overseas... partly because uni life seems to suck everyone into it
-


I really appreciate these people who have been there for me during my army life in on way or another
-
In no particular order
-
Tim
Petrina
Charles
Marc
Amanda

Tina
Ding
Christina

John
Dan
XL

Rach
Joyce
Melissa

During BMT:
Lamzy
Kenneth lee
James

OETI:
Jeremy

3AMB:
Sean Tan
Shawnrick
Yongshen

Regulars:
ME2 Ben
ME3 Lim
ME4 Jhon



it seems rather sentimental,
the way I write these kind of appreciation lists ( which I guess a few of you who might read my blog or FB notes might stumble upon)
-

No comments:

Post a Comment