Tuesday 10 November 2009

ATT C

taking this for the very first time since I enlisted
-
excessive tiredness =/


either way after being busy non-stop over the last few weeks, I guess its a good sabbatical
-
being able to rest at home and enjoy the comfort of my bed and sleeping in....
-
prob wont ever be doing this again anyway... unless I fall really sick...
-
since the last few times I was sick I still went to camp either way...
due to having to do stuff under my job scope...
-


well I guess I finally can get to do stuff I couldn’t find time to do for a long time
-
1. write a letter and visit the post office(near my house) to post a letter overseas
2. Practice on my piano a bit
3. Pray and meditate a bit
4. REST at home
-
Army stuff:
1. burn 2Lt Jhon’s REACH dvds
2. Do up the ducktours presentation ( canceled)
-


either way yeah
-
recently there’s been so much to post on this blog
but not enough time to reflect upon the things to be said
-
the struggles of sin and temptation
-
the outing on sat which left me very drained and struggling to fight something within me
-
but I guess I’ll think about it...
-
sigh =/

No comments:

Post a Comment