♥Loves :
Christ
Boys Brigade
Church
My friends and Family haha
Likes
Strumming guitar
Playing the keyboard
Listening to Hillsongs
Singing
Good Food
Computor electronics
Shopping
I consider myself an idealist rather than a realist...
and I normally have a positive outlook to life... in whatever circumstance we're in, God Is always watching, and He will carry us through
-
And I finally succumbed to the evils of Facebook =.=
Currently:
Studying in NTU Psychology
I’m exhausted I’m tired No energy nor desire My thoughts are to blame My
mind is a liar I’ve tried and tried to keep you quiet But even your
silence ma...
Call Of Duty Mobile Paid Aimbot Www.Codpatched.Com
[image: cod mobile hack generator]
[image: Easiest Hack Method codpatched.best call of duty mobile -]
[i...
Just a jumble of thoughts, laid out in minutes while being really tired...
Results:
Passed. Thank You for Your grace Father. I know that passing was nowher...
Hi guys! :)
To start the week off, I'd just like to share with all of you a passage
that really spoke to me during my quiet time today :)
Ephesians 3: 17-...
*OH, SNAP *
*(MOVED)*
that's 5 years of blogger, changing times indeed
it's nice knowing there's a diary for you somewhere out there,
to rethread memories,...
Hmm,
theres something wrong with the webpage. anyway.
Okay, IOC was a relaspe of my stammering and stuttering self.
So it was 'f-f-f-f-futlity of m-m-m-man,...
wahh. its been so long i kinda forgot how to do this.
hello blog. i havent seen you in 3 months. how have you been.
"ive been dead you moron.
cus you don...
oh my.
went to work with my new hairstyle and colour.
golden brown!
HAHA.
all my colleagues were surprised.
but they said i looked good. (oh my i feel so zil...
Ahhh, my beloved blog, i do miss you. I’m so sorry that i have not updated
you on what i have been eating/munching/chewing/swallowing for the longest
time ...
No comments:
Post a Comment